During this workshop we will delve deeply into the functional anatomy of the spine and all aspects of spinal articulation and movement. We will review methods of spinal assessment and explore different assists that can relieve spinal compression, subluxation and nerve impingement.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- • The Triune Model of Assessment For The Spine
- • Asana For Particular Functional Compensations
- • Instructor Based & Self Assists
- • The Therapeutic Mythology of The Spine!
- Date: Saturday, March 17th
- Class Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Cost: $95
7 Centers Yoga Arts
2115 Mountain Road
Sedona, AZ 86336